Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I seem to remember something being set up here akin to the GWRRA Goldbook. In fact I think I signed up for it. Anyone know the story? Does it live?

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,171 Posts
imported post

Look at Rudy's signature.

He maintains a very good one, and so does Digger.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

I have taken care of yours and one other member who also signed up.

This would be a good time to mention to others that if you sign up on GLHelpers.com, you need to have three things before getting approval:

1. At least 3 posts here.

2. You must be a member here and registered there with the EXACT same user name as here (exceptions if you contact me first).

3. You must wait for me to check out your posts so I can verify you are a legit rider and member in good standing here.

Without the above, you will never be approved so please contact me if you have some special circumstances. I do this to help protect the others who have already signed up. And remember... POST NO STREET ADDRESSES please. You can always provide that information as needed on a case by case basis, if you wish.
:2finger:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

for the one I maintain, you must send me your name,address,phone number(s), and email address to be added to the list.. I send out update once in a while, or to whomever pm/emails me for one (as soon as I can get to it:cheesygrin: )

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Wilson02 wrote:
So there are two of them? Why two, what are the differences between them?
One is list based and managed by one person for US and Canada. The other is web based and is managed by each user and it is worldwide.

Just two different approaches to the same solution.

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Rudy wrote:
Wilson02 wrote:
So there are two of them? Why two, what are the differences between them?
One is list based and managed by one person for US and Canada. The other is web based and is managed by each user and it is worldwide.

Just two different approaches to the same solution.
And with both lists, your info WILL NEVER EVER EVER BE SOLD OR GIVEN OUT TO ANYONE WHO IS NOT A MEMBER HERE OR ON THE LIST THEMSELVES!!!! :readit::waving:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.