Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I would like to say thanks to all the Forum Greeters for all your efforts here. I rarely look into this part of the forum, I don't really need to because you all do a great job and a big THANK YOU is long overdue to all the Forum Greeters and other members who take the time to make the new arrivals feel welcome.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

wingnut wrote:
I would like to say thanks to all the Forum Greeters for all your efforts here. I rarely look into this part of the forum, I don't really need to because you all do a great job and a big THANK YOU is long overdue to all the Forum Greeters and other members who take the time to make the new arrivals feel welcome.
Hi Steve, I'm not a forum greeter but I sure remember the warm welcome I recieved upon joining this great site and I try to help pass on what I recieved since being here and that is a sense of fellowship and belonging.

Thanks to you for supplying us with this portal to gather around.

Ride Safe, Ray

:action:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Ditto

·
Pops
4,519 Posts
imported post

Thanks Steve.

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
imported post

Hi....welcome from the Netherlands!!!:banana:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

I would like to join in thanking everyone who makes that effort, it truely does make all the difference. I have been told by a good few new (ish) members how the warm welcomes are what made them stay and start joining in.

So forum welcomers and others, who make the time to say HI to newbies...... Thank you very much. :waving::waving:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Steve I have to say that I echo what RAYANDTRACY said. I have a stock welcome in Word that I cut and paste for an hour or so every few days to catch up to those I missed before. Thanks for the site. It means a lot to me as it does to all the others I am sure.:bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::bowing::action::action::action::action::action::action::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
imported post

I'm glad to be a Forum Greeter, i remember my first post here and was welcomed by several members. It was a warm welcome...........

Thats my reason to be a Forum Greeter, that made the difference!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.