Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

For the last few months I've been taking some tuition on making logos on a photo forum I frequent. As a result, I'm now confident enough to start making some for our site and forum, as you will have noticed this last week. I'm not saying they will be perfect or professional looking, but at least I will have a fresh one to upload about once every week or so. :waving:

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

I noticed the nifty, new 'Logo" at the top, when I logged on this afternoon.

[align=center]Nice, I like it!! :grinner:[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=left]Well done, Mr. Saunders! :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :jumper:[/align]

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
imported post

I think they're pretty nice,

BUT inquiring minds need to know, is the Dillster still going to be in every pic? Or should we stop looking?

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Dillster wants out of the pictures, that's why I decided on something different. After nearly ten years of Dylan being in the site logo, it will be hard to do without him but I have to give in on this.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

I never came up with one that I was happy with, Steve... I am sorry it took so long...

Looks like you are doing fine, though...

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
imported post

I like what you are doing Steve, it's breaks monotany not having to look at the same stuff over and over again.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,171 Posts
imported post

I like it too. Variety is the spice of life I've heard :D

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
imported post

Just keep on doin what ya do. I appreciate you very much. :clapper:

DeDub

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

UBarW wrote:
I never came up with one that I was happy with, Steve... I am sorry it took so long...

Looks like you are doing fine, though...
Thanks Dick, I appreciate nice comments from the master. ;)

I know now that the one I asked you to do was a toughie and too much to be asking for, none of the guys on the photo forum could do it either. But they did give me plenty of advise and tips and that will be helpful now.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

I had one that looked great, but the file size was too big for the use... Getting the file size down under 100k was where it got tough...

the smooth edges are easy.

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

I like your new avatar Dick, would it be okay to add it to the avatar selection for other members to use?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.