Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have Explorer 7, but can not get back to the previous page with the back arrow. I have to click above "Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums" or go to history.

It has changed since yesterday.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I tried but got "move, size, minimize, maximize and close" when right click the backspace.

Have to go to "forums"

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

sandcastcb750 wrote:
I meant the back arrow above file, does that matter?
It works for me on IE7. Is it still not working for you? If it isn't and you haven't restarted since this problem began, then restart and try again.

John

·
Administrator
57,515 Posts
imported post

I have just run through the forum quite a bit looking for baddie wrinkles in both Firefox3 and IE7.

To go back, with either browser, I have always used the ALT-Left Arrow keys. I'm a keyboard jockey, not a mouser :D

I tried the left arrow at the top of IE7 and it also went back for me, for as many pages of the forum as I had visited... Didn't try more than about five pages, but it remembered that many without a problem.

NEVER TOO OLD TO LEARN CATEGORY.

I have only been using Windows software since it first became available back in the dog days. would you believe, that in all that time, I have never, ever, once did a right click on the Left Arrow at the top of the page???? :baffled:

Well, I just tried it on Firefox, and it works there just exactly like Steve just explained for you to use in IE7.

Sometimes I wonder about me :D

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
imported post

computers, seems like there is always a few different ways to get the same results
when i first started using computers i did it mostly at the public library, one day i couldn't get something simple to work so i asked a kid about 10 years old, he looked on the screen for about 2 seconds and said try clicking on that thing rite there, presto it worked !

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Even Alt + left arrow = no dice

For a couple of seconds, there is a message "click "here"" if .

·
Premium Member
55,725 Posts
imported post

I'm having the same problem as Sandcastcb750.. After I've clicked Reply and it's loaded.. I can click the return arrow and it won't return to the main page..I have found if I double click on the return arrow, some of the time it will return.....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.