Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use forums for other hobbies and a vehicle. In my User Control Panel on those forums, I can in one click see all my past post. It makes it easy to continue reading where I respond and who else answers after me.

Where do I find that here?

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Look above these posts and you will see "User CP". Click on this, and there will be a menu listed on the left. Scroll down until you find what you are looking for and click on it. Click on "List Prescriptions"

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My "List Subscriptions" was empty and just now I see under options I have this...

Default Thread Subscription Mode
When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
Do not subscribe No email notification Instant email notification Daily email notification Weekly email notification Default Thread Subscription Mode:

I will see if this gives me what I am looking for.

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
In the "Search" menu, you'll see "Find my Threads" or "Find my posts" options.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In the "Search" menu, you'll see "Find my Threads" or "Find my posts" options.

This is perfect!!!! Thanks for the input. This is what I was looking for.

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
It's very simple to do here. Click the SEARCH link at the top of the page. In the drop-down box that appears, click FIND MY POSTS or FIND MY THREADS.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
:readit: - Over there - If you click on your name above your profile pic to the left of a post you can get a choice for all your previous posts ..........:waving:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
mmm

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.