Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Forum really slow, so where did you guys ride today?

2K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  Monk 
#1 ·
you sure weren't here on the forum.... :)

#2 ·
did some needed service and went on 2 hour ride from Fort Worth to Decatur through Denton and back to FW

#8 ·
Like DaveO430,
I looked outside, and saw a skim of moisture on the grass and the dirt looked like it would be "slippery",
so, I went back to my recliner and took another nap. :)

I didn't even get out to the shop to lift the cover ( actually a couple of HF free tarps )
those are to keep the bird crap from landing on the bike.... they sleep in the rafters and ruin everything below. :(

#9 ·
Only 25 degrees yesterday morning, drove car to work. Snow today....

#12 ·
This looks like a February motorcycle forum discussion! :p

Hoping March will be better!! (y)

Reactions: DaveO430
#14 ·
The wife and I took a ride Thursday to Pine Haurst Ca. about 5,000 ft. Had lunch and down Rd. 245 missed a turnoff to
Dunlap and ended up in Woodlake. Great ride if you like tight turns. About 150 slow miles, round trip and with the wife on the back. I lost my good gloves at the gas station because it was warm and nice outside. Laid them on the trunk rack and got back on the bike and took off. About ten miles down the road I remember them but they were long gone. We have Foothills rd. everywhere here and have some great road's to ride. Spring will be here soon and wild flowers will be every where.

#21 ·
They are,there’s a huge Bucees there now,35 E is six lanes now,rapid rail transit to Dallas

#23 · (Edited)
What about tomorrow? Larry and I are going somewhere??

We are meeting at the McDonald's in Atkins at 10:00 a.m.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.