Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
They are,there’s a huge Bucees there now,35 E is six lanes now,rapid rail transit to Dallas

·
Administrator
25,031 Posts
It was looking pretty nice here today and I was thinking about going for a ride but its real windy. Even wiped the bike down. Might go out for a little while anyway.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
It was looking pretty nice here today and I was thinking about going for a ride but its real windy. Even wiped the bike down. Might go out for a little while anyway.

What about tomorrow? Larry and I are going somewhere??

We are meeting at the McDonald's in Atkins at 10:00 a.m.

·
Administrator
25,031 Posts
What about tomorrow? Larry and I are going somewhere??

We are meeting at the McDonald's in Atkins at 10:00 a.m.
Let me think on it. Doesn't look too great of a day weatherwise. I did go for a short ride, been a long time since I rode in a wind like we're having today. Kind of spooky sometimes.

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
665 Posts
Let me think on it. Doesn't look too great of a day weatherwise. I did go for a short ride, been a long time since I rode in a wind like we're having today. Kind of spooky sometimes.
We have a little wind up here, but nothing like what you are getting. Tomorrow the forecast is for 5-10mph, which is not as bad, and it should be even better in the mountains. Of course, the weather is not as good as the last time you came this way. It won't be getting up to 80 degrees.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts