Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Themessage board will be upgraded to version 1.65 tomorrow, Sunday May 29th. Theboard will have to go offlineduring thebackup and upgrade.
Expect theboard to be offline from about 9am (GMT London, Dublin time) for perhaps an hour or so.

1.65 will feature an event calendar.
WYSIWYG text editing support for Mozilla/FireFox will be added.
Topic and PM Icons will immediately change colors when clicked (no more page refreshes needed when using the back button).

All members post counts will be unchanged, so don't worry. The same applies to avatars, uploaded images, profiles etc. They are all safe. :waving:

·
Premium Member
3,777 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the heads-up and all of your selfless devotion to this great site. We'll be in church at that time,but will check in after lunch....

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey wingnut :waving:Welcome back from the sun. :clapper:You picked a good day to upgrade, :jumper:hopefully i will be out on my neighbours :18red:if the weather is pleasant he wants me to ride a few hundred miles for him. :clapper:I suppose this upgrade will take us all back to number One post again. :whip:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Hey wingnut :waving:Welcome back from the sun. :clapper:You picked a good day to upgrade, :jumper:hopefully i will be out on my neighbours :18red:if the weather is pleasant he wants me to ride a few hundred miles for him. :clapper:I suppose this upgrade will take us all back to number One post again. :whip:
Ya better get posting, just 27 more and you could have 2000 before the hammer drops!

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Ya better get posting, just 27 more and you could have 2000 before the hammer drops!
No i will wait untill the hammer drops. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Your post counts are safe, so don't fret Redwing! It's just an upgrade, I'm not changing to new forum software. I'll edit the initial post about this in case anyone gets concerned. We went from 1.61 to 1.62 without problems last time round and the transition looks smooth from what I've read from other Admins running their forums with WOW. That's why I prefer to wait a few days forany bugs to be discovered and zapped before I do my upgrade.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

wingnut wrote:
Your post counts are safe, so don't fret Redwing! It's just an upgrade, I'm not changing to new forum software.
Sigh of relief :cooldj: :stumped: :baffled: :pumpkin: :? :clapper:

:grinner::18red::grinner:

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
wingnut wrote:
Your post counts are safe, so don't fret Redwing! It's just an upgrade, I'm not changing to new forum software.
Sigh of relief :cooldj: :stumped: :baffled: :pumpkin: :? :clapper:

:grinner::18red::grinner:
Nice to see that Redwing is happy. :clapper:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

GWNorman wrote:
Nice to see that Redwing is happy. :clapper:
Hey GWNorman :waving:If you were half as happy as me, :Dyou would be very happy. :clapper:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

GWNorman wrote:
I'll take your word on that one Redwing. :waving::leprechaun:.
Hey GWNorman :waving:My word is my bond. :clapper:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.