Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Was looking at Craig's list items and found what was stated as a 1987 Goldwing for $1000, and of course I jumped on it. I stopped in and took a look at it, it's a 1977 Goldwing and told her it's worth about $200 at best right now. Here is the post for those out there that need something to do this winter: http://dayton.craigslist.org/mcy/941509598.html

Good luck, hint they need the money to help move and to get rid of it too. At least he used duct tape on the seat. :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Couldn't find pictures??????

Claude...

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

She told me she doesn't have a digital camera, but you did see her phone number, right. Be sure to use 937 area code.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

I did find on the craigs list from that area an old Suzuki for sale like one I used to own..Only this guy has marbles for brains and is WAYYYYYYYYYY over priced....I don't care that there were not that many made and shipped here, its the fact that finding the parts, like a new gas tank,side cover or seat back rest that would be like hens teeth to find.....Plus if you did find them and then if they needed repainting, where would you find the factory decals....If he had said $200.00 to $300.00 I might have taken a risk on it.....

Claude....

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
imported post

HI, REDBARON,

My first 2 wheeler was a Cushman just like the one in the pic. I really enjoyed it, but my parents were afraid I would get killed. They talked me into buying a 55 Ford and it was a pile of junk.
By the way, my friend of 42 years is from Houston and we are going to leave VA in May and ride to The great nation on TEXAS. I am really looking forward to the ride.

Your Friend,

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

The Cushman in that picture is a 1949 I believe.....But they didn't change much for their entire life time.....From the first Eagle to the last one made they looked alike, not like today where this year is so different from last years model, its hard to tell what is what now days.....except the Wings....

OH by the way we will leave a light on for y'all......Ride safe.....

Claude.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.