Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Found a pretty good seat cusion the other day!!!!!

640 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  vtxcandyred 
#1 ·
imported post

I had read that someone got one at Wally world for a decent price. I DESPISE going there but I did. Got a gel seat cusion for twenty bucks in the auto department. I liked it so much I went back and got one for mama. I've used it twice so far, (stinking rain!!!!!) and I believe it will make a HUGE difference.

#2 ·
imported post

yeah i "found" one of them in a semi i was cleaning out a few months ago its a bit big for the 1100 seat so alittle bit sits over the sides but all in all its not half bad gets alittle hot but its better than rubbin on the vinyl all day

#3 ·
imported post

peterbilt wrote:
yeah i "found" one of them in a semi i was cleaning out a few months ago its a bit big for the 1100 seat so alittle bit sits over the sides but all in all its not half bad gets alittle hot but its better than rubbin on the vinyl all day
You're right and you are right. :applause:

#4 ·
imported post

I looked at a "gel" seat cusion at Walmart. It was just a rubbery waffle shaped pad. There was no Gel.

Is this the gel seat that everyone talks about?

#5 ·
imported post

I don't know if EVERYONE is talking about it but I knew I neded a new one and my Air Hawk had an unrepairable leak. FeButter wrote:
I looked at a "gel" seat cusion at Walmart. It was just a rubbery waffle shaped pad. There was no Gel.

Is this the gel seat that everyone talks about?

#6 ·
imported post

vtxcandyred wrote:
stinking rain!!!!!
Rain?? What's rain?

Please post pictures...

#7 ·
imported post

us385south wrote:
vtxcandyred wrote:
stinking rain!!!!!
Rain?? What's rain?

Please post pictures...
Today is the first day in a week it hasn't rained. You remember. Its that liquid stuff that makes you wet just about the time you're getting ready to leave and stops when you CAN'T ride!!!!!!!!

#9 ·
imported post

vtxcandyred wrote:
us385south wrote:
vtxcandyred wrote:
stinking rain!!!!!
Rain?? What's rain?

Please post pictures...
Today is the first day in a week it hasn't rained. You remember. Its that liquid stuff that makes you wet just about the time you're getting ready to leave and stops when you CAN'T ride!!!!!!!!
Don't describe it, we want PICTURES......................:shock:

#10 ·
imported post

93Wing wrote:
vtxcandyred wrote:
us385south wrote:
vtxcandyred wrote:
stinking rain!!!!!
Rain?? What's rain?

Please post pictures...
Don't describe it, we want PICTURES......................:shock:
Its the stuff the suns bouncing off of!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.