Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,365 Posts
imported post

Neat. Noticed they are 2002 photos tho. Your link gives email address. See if this is the link:

1976 GL1000 Goldwing LTD

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

There were aftermarket cast wheels available back then. I've seen a couple of early 'Wings with them. I forgot the name but there's bound to be several here who do know.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
There were aftermarket cast wheels available back then. I've seen a couple of early 'Wings with them. I forgot the name but there's bound to be several here who do know.
Lester wheels.

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
imported post

exavid wrote:
Lester made wheels that fit on early Kaws and Zukes and looked like the ones in the pics. But Idon't know if that's what they are?

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

IRAQI RAM wrote:
Bagmaster and his hyperdrive flying fingers again. Probably even using his toes to type too.
I'm even surprised I remembered the name as it's been over 20 years since I first heard it mentioned when I bought my first Wing. It just popped right back into my head. :shock::shock:

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
imported post

unfortunately it does have Lesters.Ithink the factory gold wheels is what makes the LTD stand out from the others. JB

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Those pics are dated 2002, or didn't any of you catch that little tidbit? So what does it really look like now?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.