Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

if you lost a left side cover , north of swainsboro , ga. . i found it. ID it and its yours.

pm with info.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

If you find the rest of that Wing its mine sent it and cover to me.....:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Claude....

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

:action::action:chances of that are---slim and none :action::action: but---i did look around a bit. nope-- nothing else found. :cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Old School Guru
7,887 Posts
imported post

Lets see, it is about 18 inches long, about 7 inches wide, has a Goldwing emblem on it, nipples on the inside that attach it to the bike, and it says "Made in USA" on the inside.:D

Gene:waving:

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

GLester wrote:
Lets see, it is about 18 inches long, about 7 inches wide, has a Goldwing emblem on it, nipples on the inside that attach it to the bike, and it says "Made in USA" on the inside.:D

Maybe, but you didn't mention the color!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

GLester wrote:

:waving:nope-----not even close :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

If it is a red one then it has to be mine ,I lost one here in Ireland about 5 years ago and the way the winds are blowing I reckon it could be mine .But I really cant be bothered collecting it ,so you can have it as a belated birthday present .:DThat is if it is my red one :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
imported post

How many guesses do we get?
Red?

Black?
Wineberry?
Blue?
Green?
White?

If it's none of the above, how about if I name all the crayons inmy kid's crayola box and start over?

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

IRAQI RAM wrote:
How many guesses do we get?
Red?

Black?
Wineberry?
Blue?
Green?
White?

If it's none of the above, how about if I name all the crayons inmy kid's crayola box and start over?
:cheeky1::cheeky1:sorry---only one guess. :cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

going to bump this back to the top , one time .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.