Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

The snow and ice has finally subsided in northern Alberta and had the wing out today for the first time.I bought a Frank Thomas jacket last winter and it was the maiden voyage for it.I m pleased to report it was toasty warm and comfy.It was plus 5 degrees C outand slight wind.So far so good...tanx again for yur input last fall.....Trapper :18magenta::snowman:

·
The Irish Crew
1,248 Posts
imported post

I have an FT jacket as well. It's getting a bit old now but still keeps me warm. Thequality of their stuff is generally very good. I sed to have Frank Thomas boots as well, but I stopped buying them as they insisted on having a huge British flag stitched into them and that doesn't go down to well in some of the pubsI frequent.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Heffo wrote:
I used to have Frank Thomas boots as well, but I stopped buying them as they insisted on having a huge British flag stitched into them and that doesn't go down to well in some of the pubsI frequent.
Hey Heffo :waving: The onlysolution i can offer you is, Stop drinking in the pubs involved, :whip:eek:r leave your boots at home when you go drinking. :stumped: Come to think of it why do you wear m/cycle boots to the pub anyway. :crying:

:walker: :18red: :walker:

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
imported post

I'd prefer to change boots to a more acceptable type, probably cheaper than changing ubs and buddies. ;)

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey Rich Steinel :waving: You seem to have an echo in your post. :stumped:

:walker: :18red: :walker:

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Rich Steinel wrote:
Do you guys still drink beer "warm"? There is a reason we ask for a "Cold one"!
Yeah, because crappy American beer doesn't taste good when its warm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.