Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 GL1800 abs/airbag European spec.
Wing Stuff confirmed to me the dvd’s are for non airbag US spec bikes.
Has anyone used them with airbag European spec bikes. If so, what is your opinion , I guess the major differences are electrical and not mechanical.
Please advise your experiences

·
Administrator
58,723 Posts
I suspect they will be for USA bikes only.
I am going to go off reservation here and give you a link direct to his Vendor page elsewhere.

Send him a message and ask the guy personally.

·
1,670 Posts
I have a 2010 GL1800 abs/airbag European spec.
Wing Stuff confirmed to me the dvd’s are for non airbag US spec bikes.
Has anyone used them with airbag European spec bikes. If so, what is your opinion , I guess the major differences are electrical and not mechanical.
Please advise your experiences
I have an 2006 GL1800 Airbag US spec bike . I dont know anything about Fred Harmons DVD , - but i can tell you that the OEM Honda shop manual is an BIG help for servicing and repairing your bike . I think you can buy this from WingStuff as well . ( if not there are several sellers in the USA ).
The biggest difference on the Airbag model compared to the Non airbag is changing out the air filter and some minor things on the front fork .
The difference from US-model to EU model is almost only electrical (some minor difference in the main harness due to the RDS-radio on the EU bike contra the possibility to mount an OEM CB-radio on the US bike ).

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have an 2006 GL1800 Airbag US spec bike . I dont know anything about Fred Harmons DVD , - but i can tell you that the OEM Honda shop manual is an BIG help for servicing and repairing your bike . I think you can buy this from WingStuff as well . ( if not there are several sellers in the USA ).
The biggest difference on the Airbag model compared to the Non airbag is changing out the air filter and some minor things on the front fork .
The difference from US-model to EU model is almost only electrical (some minor difference in the main harness due to the RDS-radio on the EU bike contra the possibility to mount an OEM CB-radio on the US bike ).
Many thanks Smeden

·
Administrator
25,326 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts