Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bit the bullet and ordered the set for my 2013. Tired of looking for crap that people tell me is right there but I can't find it for the life of me. Latest "can't find" is the TPMS shorting plug under the seat. So much crap is under that darn seat. I finally get to see if the hype is worth the price. On the Fedex truck for delivery today!

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
I have them and used them a few times. It helped me a bit on changing the air filter. You can find a lot of info on the web but much of it comes from Fred's videos.I have felt that I owed him that much for producing the CD's.If I ever sell the bike the CD will go with it complementary otherwise I dont think it is proper to make a copy of them and just sell the original.
They are good but many times one may have a particular problem or someone has come up with a shortcut on doing a certain thing.Then other times people are not a bit mechanically inclined and doing anything is from difficult to very difficult

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Your gonna love Fred's DVD's Al... Not as professionally done as Stu Oltman's for the GL1500, but Fred makes everything really clear in his instructions... I have used them for years and even bought a set for a buddy at Christmas time... Between the videos and the shop manual, you should have NO problems rebuilding the bike!!!

Les

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I received them this morning and watched the one on removing the top shelter. My head hurts...

Anybody have a recommendation on what video player software to watch them on the computer? My Cyberlink DVD player just plays the first one on each DVD. You can't choose the one to watch.

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Windows Media Player works pretty well with them or VLC Media Player with Win 10... Does your software have a "top Menu" button??? If so click on that and that should show you all the parts of the DVD...

Les

Reactions: Apatz

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
I actually like MS Media Player, but I'm sure as H*** not gonna pay MS 15 bucks for it when it came free in every other version of Windows I have!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.