Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Hey, free is free!! I'll take it!!

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
imported post

I have a 1988 1500 that didn't have a manual that came with it. I would like to have it if Bagmaster isn't serious about wanting it.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Pm sent.

Hey, is this an owners manual or a shop manual? You didn't specify. If it's an owner's manual give it to justagrinin.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
Good idea. That way if you ever do get that 1500, make sure it's an 88.

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

mikef wrote:
Bagmaster wrote:
Good idea. That way if you ever do get that 1500, make sure it's an 88.
Well, whether it's an owners manual or a shop manual it needs to be scanned into a pdf and shared. I don't have the software to do that but others on here do and I wanted it so I could forward it to someone that had the correct software and the time to devote to scanning it page by page.

After all, I am the forum toolmaster or hadn't anyone noticed my new title? In a way a manual is a tool.

Hummmm, maybe I need Ubar to make me up a new avatar now befitting of my new title.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

His title says "Service Manual" which would indicate it's a shop manual. ;)

John

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
His title says "Service Manual" which would indicate it's a shop manual. ;)

John
Yes, it does, doesn't it? Definitly will want that then.

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
imported post

Merry Christmas to ALL

:action:

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
imported post

Bagmaster. please add it onto goldwingdocs, there is no 88 manual.

Very much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
imported post

Bagmaster if you don't have the software let me know I have the software and can convert for you.

:action:
Gordon

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Well, the manual got here today and looks to be in good condition. You can tell it's been well used but just normal wear from handling, no torn out pages or damage to the binder.

Now I just need to send it to some one that has the time to scan it page for page and convert all the scans into a single pdf so I can then send the pdf to GSMcLean to add to his manual site so everyone can access it.

Believe it or not, I was a little scared to open the package as it came from an Attorney's office!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: Thought it was a copy of a 1000 page lawsuit!!!

FlashGordon, you offered to scan and convert it, are you up to the task? It will take some time as this is a copy of the factory manual.

I do want it back after it's been scanned and converted.

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
imported post

I can do it for you, sending PM with mailing address

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Got it and pm'd you back on that other item.

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

Sorry guys/gals. I could have scanned it before I sent it to Bagmaster if I had known that would have been useful for everyone. I will try to think next time before I open my mouth!

Michael.
P.S. I asked my secretary to send it for me not thinking about the law firm logo on the package. I hate to get stuff from other lawyers so I know how you feel.

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
imported post

Hey bagster, how in the world did you get 2710 posts in a little over 6 month since you joined?? Thats like 14 per day. Do you work for the state or federal government and spend work hours posting on this forum????? LOL. Just kidding, but serious that is a lot of posts in a short time. I guess I am jealous --- are they hireing where you work??/ have a great ride wilbur-j ps I like the all wingers aren't old wingers thing you have listed cause I own a wing and am not old and love the bike to death. bye.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

texaslaw wrote:
What is old?
Someone a lot older than me. :D Bagmaster would qualify. :cooldevil::dude:

wilbur-j wrote:
Hey bagster, how in the world did you get 2710 posts in a little over 6 month since you joined?? Thats like 14 per day.
You know how them old guys are, yakking all the time. He's just doing it with a keyboard instead of his lips. :cheeky1::cheeky1:

John quickly ducking for cover

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

58 and drawing 100% disability. Plenty of time spent sitting in front of computers as I also work on them at home. I can be in the shop fixing one computer while cruising the net on the shop computer.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.