Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
imported post

:shock: WOW, glad I don't have to worry about stuff like that.

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

Hope that's not saltwater..............

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
imported post

lol, when I first saw the pic , I was like where the hell is the water... Then notice the hill was the water, great pic. Hope no one was hurt.

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
imported post

:shock::shock: That saddens me to see all those bikes go like that, well and the people. I hope no one was hurt. :(:(:( On a side note, what do you think was going through those bikers minds?

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
imported post

Which "bikes" are we talking about ? I can just see a bunch of scooter type moped thingys. They float (higher plastic to metal ratio), so they'll be okay.

The people.... I'm not too sure about them, though.

Dave.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

I have a nephew in England, who religiously rides the Severn bore every year, on his specially adaptedsurf board.

At certain times a year, these "freaks of nature" run up many rivers around the world and are amazing to watch.

The only one I witnessed, was only a few inches high and an anticlimax to hours of waiting.

Standing close to the riverbank, if that sucker had come come around the bend, I wouldn't be posting this reply today.

I can only assume that pic above was taken in China, the mecca for my nephew, as they run up to 30 ft in height.

:leprechaun:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.