Premium Member
5,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Free dog available (Toronto)
[line]
Date: 2011-08-13, 6:46AM EDT

[line]

"Buck" is a beautiful reddish brown dog with long floppy ears. We don't know the breed and don't care. He is 17 years old, barely a puppy. Buck loves to sit on your lap, soil your carpets, and eat cats. He loves cats so much we rarely buy dog food anymore. Alpo is up to $3 a can. That's almost $21 in dog money. We keep him in the back yard all year round and don't allow him in our home anymore because of the fleas and his strong smell. You'll get used to it. Buck protects our house, especially late at night while we are sleeping safely. There is no more secure feeling for us than to keep waking up in the middle of the night hearing Buck's protective bark, bark, bark... He can't be allowed on the streets because he loves to chase parked cars. Also every garbage can looks like a cold buffet to him.

Buck deserves a good home with loving masters who can give him the kind of home we have provided for him. For more information leave a contact phone number. We're up at our cottage this month and Buck is chained in the back yard of our Toronto house. He can be yours in September. However, Buck like most dogs is quite possessive and has these simple rules you must obey:

1) If I like it, it's mine.
2) If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
3) If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4) If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5) If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
6) If I saw it first, it's mine.
7) If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
8) If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
9) If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10) If it's broken, it's yours.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts
imported post

:sadguy:That reminds me of old Red! He died when the tree he was chewing on fell on him!:(:(:(

·
Premium Member
2,925 Posts
imported post

Sounds like this boxer my granddaughter has,it eat the siding of my house,I replaced it and he eat it again

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts
imported post

BigWingD wrote:
Sounds like this boxer my granddaughter has,it eat the siding of my house,I replaced it and he eat it again
They do make food for dogs you know!:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.