Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
GONE,GONE,GONE. us385south is lucky winner!!!!!!

Thanks All!!!

Guys, I received some parts in the mail (sent me someone else's order) after placing an order. They are OEM Honda. Was supposed to receive an RGA # for return from the dealer and never did so after 3 months the parts are still in my possession. I would be more than happy to send them to someone in need. You do the research here http://www.ronayers.com/fiche and determine what they fit. There's a reverse parts look up using the part number.

Here's what I have:

2 sets - #06455-MV4-405 brake pads
2 - 51490-MW0-003 seal kits
2- 51415-MCH-003 sliders

First come, first served.
Post here and PM me your address and I'll get them to you for FREE!!!!

Hope these can help someone out!!!:waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
Brake Pads fit:

FITS THE FOLLOWING:
FRONT
CBR600F3 1995-1996
CBR600SJR 1996

VALKYRIES,
GL1500C 1997-2003
GL1500CD 2001-2003
GL1500CF 1999-2003
GL1500CT 1997-2000

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
geez Jack,

When are you going to get an 1800 so that when you do get stuff like this to get rid of, I can get me some freebies!! :lash::lash:

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Put them back up for donation

sorry i overlooked that they were for the valkyrie:readit:

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still available.

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
geez Jack,

When are you going to get an 1800 so that when you do get stuff like this to get rid of, I can get me some freebies!! :lash::lash:

John, I can't believe they didn't send me an RGA number for return. I think the receipt was around $120-$130. Just glad someone could use them.

BTW- I'll buy an 18 when you get me a high payin job like yours where I only have to work a half a year. :raspberry::raspberry:

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
please put them back up!!!!!!!!

sorry for the confusion:sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy::sadguy:

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What? No takers? Maybe price too high. :raspberry::raspberry: Surely someone can use these. :?:?

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Warranty is good to the end of my driveway. Installation, when you buy a Valk and ride your skinny azz up here.

Where's T at, I sent him a PM to see if he's interested and no reply.

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
Warranty is good to the end of my driveway. Installation, when you buy a Valk and ride your skinny azz up here.

Where's T at, I sent him a PM to see if he's interested and no reply.

I would imagine T is busy molding young skulls of mush into useful minds.
I haven't had enough time to pay attention to much. Things around here keeping me hoping.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Hey jack... those are parts that'll fit my Valk... i'll take them if you still have them. Funny... I was actually building a list to re-do the front forks... how opportune.

T

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey jack... those are parts that'll fit my Valk... i'll take them if you still have them. Funny... I was actually building a list to re-do the front forks... how opportune.

T

They are yours sir. PM me your address and I'll fire them your way. Anything I can do to help a family member out.

PARTS ARE GONE!!!!!!!!

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would imagine T is busy molding young skulls of mush into useful minds.
I haven't had enough time to pay attention to much. Things around here keeping me hoping.

Think you got that backwards backwards Randy. I'm sure you meant to say "molding useful minds into skulls of mush"

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Actually my Web site Design team took second at regional Business Professional of America (BPA) competition yesterday and is moving on to state in Houston.... AND... one of my other web students placed in a test category called Fundamental Web Knowledge. She'll be moving on to state competition next moth too...

So here we go... the competition season is in full swing... I am booked solid every weekend until June... both bikes are running and road worthy. The registration page for the Horn Toads Spring Ride is up, done and working... all I need to get finished in Desert Wings business site is the re-do of the logo... and I already have Texas sweet onions and gladiolus planted in the garden patch.

I have been a busy, busy boy...

T

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They are yours sir. PM me your address and I'll fire them your way. Anything I can do to help a family member out.

PARTS ARE GONE!!!!!!!!
:popcorn::popcorn::?:?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.