Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A young New York woman was so depressed that she decided to end her life by throwing herself into the ocean.

But just before she could throw herself from the docks, a handsome young man stopped her.

"You have so much to live for," said the man. "I'm a sailor, and we are off to Italy tomorrow. I can stow you away on my ship. I'll take care of you, bring you food every day, and keep you happy."

With nothing to lose, combined with the fact that she had always wanted to go to Italy , the woman accepted. That night the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in a small but comfortable compartment in the hold. From then on, every night he would bring her three sandwiches, a bo! ttle of red wine, and make love to her until dawn. Three weeks later she was discovered by the captain during a routine inspection.

"What are you doing here?" asked the captain.

"I have an arrangement with one of the sailors," she replied. "He brings me food and I get a free trip to Italy ."

"I see," the captain says.

Her conscience got the best of her and she added, "Plus, he's screwing me."





"He certainly is," replied the captain. "This is the Staten Island Ferry."

`
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

............and that bloody Captain:whip: deducted all her fares from my wages :D:leprechaun:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
973 Posts
imported post

The man had it made until he got caught. Now, a smart captain would have informed the sailor that he would have to share and keep it going until she got wise.
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

BC wrote:
The man had it made until he got caught. Now, a smart captain would have informed the sailor that he would have to share and keep it going until she got wise.
Tut tut,
....as with all Bellywarmers (stowaways), the Captain gets 1st choice ;):leprechaun:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,754 Posts
imported post

tut tut indeed Captain :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,614 Posts
imported post

Sorry, you know the Captain kicked her off the ship, after all he is a Fairy boat Captain. :banana:
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
imported post

Richardrwg wrote:
Sorry, you know the Captain kicked her off the ship, after all he is a Fairy boat Captain. :banana:
"Staten Island Ferry."

I thought they lived in San Francisco :?
:D:leprechaun:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,910 Posts
imported post

Captainbrian47 wrote:
Richardrwg wrote:
Sorry, you know the Captain kicked her off the ship, after all he is a Fairy boat Captain. :banana:
"Staten Island Ferry."

I thought they lived in San Francisco :?
:D:leprechaun:
:DIf that were true...I would expect the sailor and the captain to be the focus of the story, hey?? (or maybe the young woman and a mermaid?) :?:cheeky1:
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top