Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 2004. My seat is pretty tore up, as is my windshield. I'm looking to replace the stock ones for as cheap as possible.

Anyone have a seat and/or windshield they wouldn't mind parting with?

I'll pay for shipping. I'm sure it's expensive to ship, but better than brand new price. I'm located in Santa Barbara, CA. Willing to meet up.

· Registered
2 Posts
I've got a 2004. My seat is pretty tore up, as is my windshield. I'm looking to replace the stock ones for as cheap as possible.

I'll pay for shipping. I'm sure it's expensive to ship, but better than brand new price. I'm located in Santa Barbara, CA. Willing to meet up.
I've got a windshield you can have. I'm in Pennsylvania. Willing to pack it up if you foot the shipping cost.

· Registered
40 Posts

Aftermarket parts are available online now, you can find out them easily.

· Premium Member
1,071 Posts
The seats are out there you just have to look and be diligent about what youre buying. I bought a used heated seat for my 07 that was a stock seat. And I had the seat shipped and shipping was almost a 3rd of the cost. My original seat was modified by Wingsoft and most of my girlfriends werent as petite as my late wife was so I needed the 2 inches back for the passenger. Just keep your eye out. Also another website is OFFERUP occasionally they have Goldwing stuff. Another used parts place is PINWALL cycle parts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts