Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 GL1800
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an 1800 windshield and a ZOX JOURNEY size L helmet. The windshield has a few small scuffs and scratches but the best I can tell overall, I would use it in a heartbeat if needed. For the helmet it seems to be almost new with the inside very clean. The outside is very good with a few bugs on the face shield and front of the helmet.

I forgot to mention that I will not ship. So if you're close to Tulsa or close enough for me to meet you half way or know someone close that will ship for you......then it's yours.

Attachments

·
Administrator
27,939 Posts
I would like to have that windshield. Maybe we can work up a ride to eat sometime. If someone else gets to it first it's not a problem.

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,675 Posts
I would like to have that windshield. Maybe we can work up a ride to eat sometime. If someone else gets to it first it's not a problem.
Charlie's trailer is more than big enough to put the windshield end, and I noticed that the trailer's lights are really bright.
makes him more visible than the Canam's own lights

·
Premium Member
2008 GL1800
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's yours Dave. I had it given to me when I bought my '93 in Dec '08. Been in the garage all these years, a little longer is just fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts