Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Any takers? Free to a good/bad/abusive home : One slightly used, good for nothing, fumbling, incomplete passing, scrambles like an old lady with a busted hip and one leg, wrong audibling, has no business in the NFL, missed snap making,every complaint in the book making....I give you Chicago Bearsstarting QB Rex Grossman.

I'll even throw in an order of fries and a pair of Chicago BearsSoldier Fieldtickets.

Abusivetakerswill be given preferance.

Yeah he's that bad.:headbanger: Only thing he's good for is making fans want to beat the [email protected] outta him.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Nothin' better than a Bears' loss, except maybe listening to the SCORE radio after the game......and the next three days....:goofygrin:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

And just think about it, he WON that position over the rest on the team.
Careful what you wish for.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

And, no on the offer.......

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Lovie Smith has been drinking the Kool Aid and keeps the clown around. No idea why. This is not an NFL caliber QB, and it's obvious.

I wish Michael Vick was still around, we'd paytop dollar to have his pitbulls bite off Grossman's schlong. But judging from how he plays, he's probably already castrated himself a while ago.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
imported post

just be greatful your not Lions fans. (like some of us..)

or even worse,

Michigan fans!

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
imported post

IRAQI RAM wrote:
Any takers? Free to a good/bad/abusive home : One slightly used, good for nothing, fumbling, incomplete passing, scrambles like an old lady with a busted hip and one leg, wrong audibling, has no business in the NFL, missed snap making,every complaint in the book making....I give you Chicago Bearsstarting QB Rex Grossman.

I'll even throw in an order of fries and a pair of Chicago BearsSoldier Fieldtickets.

Yeah he's that bad.:headbanger: Only thing he's good for is making fans want to beat the [email protected] outta him.
It is good to see we have a honest, diehard Bears QB fan. :clapper:

That's something you just dont see very often....:shakehead:

You can have Rex, and the tickets.... but I will take the order of fries...:goofygrin:

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,838 Posts
imported post

IRAQI RAM wrote:

Come on man, don't hold back. Tell us what you really think. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

John

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Jluvs2dive wrote:
Come on man, don't hold back. Tell us what you really think. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

John
Well I didn't mention he throws a lot of interceptions.

By the way, we stopped calling them interceptions here, we've started calling them aCompleted Pass toDefense(CPD %).:headbanger: He does havevery good CPD% numbers.

I didn't mention it before because I figured nobody would want him if they knew about that.

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

Hey what are you complaining about??? I root for the Tampa Bay Buc's. There is times I would rather see the cheer leaders out on the field and the players cheering on the sideline!!

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

I've seen the Tampa Bay Cheerleaders up close, :madeyes::madeyes:I'd rather watch themanytime.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
imported post

cowman2 wrote:
just be greatful your not Lions fans. (like some of us..)

or even worse,

Michigan fans!
Hey Michigan should win this weekend....at least I'm pullin' for them (or anybody) to beat Notre Dame. :cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
3,607 Posts
imported post

IRAQI RAM wrote:

Hey!! I'll even sweeten the pot by putting in Joey "The CPD% champion" Harrington!! Don't want anything for him as he is worthless!! Just want to get rid of him!! Our receivers are actually playing as DB's with him throwing the ball.:p

We will take Vick back, but only as another running back....he can't throw either!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.