Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have a pacifico Honda goldwing fairing and side bags for free if any body could use them in good shape. I live in Cleveland Oh so it all would have to be picked up because the weight and size that is involved here. Thanks Let Me Know AL

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
imported post

:claps:Very generous offer . I hope some one close by can use them .

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Well I belong to many clubs and the Ventures club have a section they call PAY IT FORWARD which helps out other riders get the parts for nothing and all they ask is that you do the same for others. I wish that this site would do something along that lines and help others out in there time of need. Thanks AL

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
imported post

We don't have a place for that officially, but plenty of it happens here. Alot of times it comes about in a thread instead of posting items.:applause:

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

If any body needs pics please PM me with your E-Mail it also has the mounts for it all included

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
imported post

I sure wish you were closer. I'd jump all over that. I've got a bike that would look nice on. 800+ miles is too far though. ;-(

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Well lets see I live in Cleveland Ohio and would drive it 50 miles to the direction you live if we could find enough people in a line to you so then it would get delivered in a timely fashion. Now that would be awesome.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Well this has been picked up and no longer available. Thanks All for the interest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.