Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

As someone fairly new to the world of wings I must thank all of you for helping me for the last few months. I found this form and with out asking a lot ofquestions many of the questions I had have been answered. Every one seems willing to give of theirtime and as I found out today when for the firsttime I met another member of this forurmand for the price of a handshakerecieved a84-87 service manual. Thank you Goldwinger, Also a big thank you to Steve for this fourm.

Chief43

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
imported post

Nicely said Chief43. Like you I have recieved lots of help here and I can't praise this fine place highly enough. Happy Christmas. :dude:

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

Yep, well said. I've had lots of help here and done my best to assist others. Nice way to make some new online friends. Happy Christmas to all! :waving:

·
Best looking member
3,109 Posts
imported post

It was good to meet you to John,:waving::waving: glad I could help, and you are more then welcome. I know it was the information and advice that I received on this site that had a huge influence on my purchasing a new 1800. Thanks to all. And a special thanks also to Steve.:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: I have checked out lots of other sites dedicated to the Goldwing, and none have come close to the friendliness and helpfulness that I have found here. Thanks again Steve. And a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!:santawaving::santawaving::santawaving:

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
imported post

Let me add my thanks as well! All of my questions have been addressedwith timely and accurate information. I visit this forum daily as I stumble through the learning curves of keeping my older wing on the road. Hopefully, someday, I know enough to give back to it.

Best of the season to everybody!:waving:

G

·
imported post

Yuck ! ! :gunhead: you guys are far to nice with all this praise for the wingnut, thats how some of you guys got promoted to the rank of "Guru" Now what can I do or say to get this promotion, :whip: let me see ! ! Anyway a very happy xmas to you all and I hope :santahat:comes tonite. :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

:santawaving: :18red: :santawaving:

·
Best looking member
3,109 Posts
imported post

Hey Redwing, we may have to change your name to Greenwing:D:D:DYou are so green with envy!!:gunhead::gunhead::gunhead::gunhead: Hope Santa brought you all you wanted Redwing. And you are every bit as big a part of this place as Steve is. And if I could I would give you more Mana.

Have a Very Merry Christmas

And one day I will come and shake your hand. My SO is from England, and tells me I must either in 2005 or 2006 come across the pond to visit her home town of Barking,Essex. And when I do, it's just a short hope over to the Emerald isle and hopefully meet some of you guys with theright hand drive Goldwings.

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Redwing for all you do and say :clapper:( I'm thinking your just a big ***** cat):clapper: have a great holiday.:leprechaun::15grey:

G

·
imported post

goldwinger wrote:
Hey Redwing, we may have to change your name to Greenwing:D:D:DYou are so green with envy!!:gunhead::gunhead::gunhead::gunhead: Hope Santa brought you all you wanted Redwing. And you are every bit as big a part of this place as Steve is. And if I could I would give you more Mana.

Have a Very Merry Christmas

And one day I will come and shake your hand. My SO is from England, and tells me I mustgo in 2005it's just a short hope over to the Emerald isle and hopefully meet some of you guys with theright hand drive Goldwings.
Hey goldwinger, :waving:I am green with envy when i see all you guys getting promotion long before me. :whip: I have the advanced training course completed and the wingnut still refuses to promote me to "Guru" I hope you can make it to this great little country of ours next year, :clapper:and I will get you to speak to the wingnut for me. :whip: Hurragh goldwinger is coming to Ireland.

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
imported post

Goldwing and Chief43:

Good to know that all I have to do is drive twenty miles up the 404 to Newmarket and there are two good guys who regularly contribute to this site.

Steve-this is one of the few sites that I've seen that are helpful, informative, and there isn't any sniping. I don't know how you do it, but it's a credit to your talents.

Dean

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

G

·
imported post

dean wrote:
Steve-this is one of the few sites that I've seen that are helpful, informative, and there isn't any sniping. I don't know how you do it, but it's a credit to your talents.
Hey dean, :waving: I dont know what mesgs you are reading. :crying:There are plenty of snipers on this forum. :whip: Times I feel that I should be wearing a helmet because of these snipers. :whip: Dont be praising the wingnut because that wont get you "Mana" or promoted to "Guru" I tried all those tricks long ago but they dont work. :jumper:

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
imported post

Redwing:

Not looking for promotion to anything-just appreciative of a lot of nice guys that post here.

Dean;)

G

·
imported post

dean wrote:
Redwing:

Not looking for promotion to anything-just appreciative of a lot of nice guys that post here.
Ok dean, :waving:It's nice to know that one member is not looking for promotion. :clapper: Yeah all the guys who post here are real gentlemen, :clapper: except me. :whip:

:coollep: :18red: :coollep: PS. Happy new year. :grinner:

G

·
imported post

Hurragh ! ! ! ! ! :clapper:dean has just been promoted to "Guru" Well done dean and you were not even looking for promotion. :baffled:Now you have a tough job on your hands. :jumper:I must think of a difficult question for you to answer. :weightlifter:

·
Best looking member
3,109 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Hurragh ! ! ! ! ! :clapper:dean has just been promoted to "Guru" Well done dean and you were not even looking for promotion. :baffled:Now you have a tough job on your hands. :jumper:I must think of a difficult question for you to answer. :weightlifter:

Redwing, I hope you got a 27 inch monitor for Christmas, so you could see.Dean has been a Gurufor a while now.:shock::shock::shock::shock: Once again blinded by envy :gunhead::gunhead::gunhead::gunhead:

Have a great New years :gunhead::gunhead::gunhead:

And remember, if at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you!!

G

·
imported post

goldwinger wrote:

Redwing,Dean has been a Gurufor a while now.:shock::shock::shock::shock: Once again blinded by envy :gunhead::gunhead::gunhead::gunhead:

Have a great New years :gunhead::gunhead::gunhead:

And remember, if at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you!!

Hey goldwinger, :waving:Dean has not been a "Guru" for a long time, not according to my records. :clapper: 346 para jumps to my name,how many have you. :clapper:

:waving: :18red: :waving:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

I've always wondered about guys that jump out of perfectly good airplanes. With 3500+ flying hours the urge hasn't struck me yet.

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
imported post

At the risk of incurring the Wrath of Redwing, in the few weeks I was lurking here before I joined, I did see tha Dean was alread a Guru. Hope I didn't just shoot myself in the foot! :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
imported post

Skydive???

I never could see myself jumping out of the back of a perfectly good workingflying machine........HAPPY NEW YEAR:waving:

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

Happy New Year Kurt and welcome, it's nice to see someone from Norway joining the forum. I bet you got a white Christmas! :santahat:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.