Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

who is currently using Frog Togs rainsuits? it's time for me to replace mine. do the F/T's block any wind? i use my rain suit in colder weather as an extra layer. i may have to buy another conventional suit....any suggestions welcome.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

Get 'em......I love mine!!

And yes, they do help in colder weather on blocking the wind.

·
Premium Member
2,801 Posts
imported post

Agreed. The night my wife and I bought ours, we used them to keep some warmth as a cold front came through before we got home. Not a drop of rain, but we were toasty.

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
imported post

I got the 5x or 4x dont remember, but the suit came with the top too large for me and the bottom a bit tight. So I only throw the pants on in downpours and the top has to be tucked in my pants and teh sleeves rolled into itself. I thought i should have gotten a smaller size but then the bottoms wouldnt fit at all.
As for protection, I think its great, Glad I got them but wish I had bought water resistant boots. It sucks when your body is dry but your hands are prune and your feet are swimming in a puddle of rain wate rin boots that apparantly keep water in as well as they are supposed to keep it out.

·
Piled Higher and Deeper
4,513 Posts
imported post

F-T worth every penny... they stop the rain, breathe, and still work as an acceptable wind breaker.... probably lots of stuff out there that will do just as good, but I doubt you will find any more "bang for the buck"

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,381 Posts
imported post

Yeah........... Frog Toggs "Road Toads". Go get ya some.

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

I got a wineberry colored pair to match the bike.
Problem is they look a lot more on the pink side than I would like so it better be raining a bitch before I pull those babies out. Great product otherwise.

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
imported post

Rudy wrote:
I got a wineberry colored pair to match the bike.
Problem is they look a lot more on the pink side than I would like so it better be raining a bitch before I pull those babies out. Great product otherwise.
I bet you look good in pink Rudy. ;)

:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
imported post

They're great!

Be sure to get the Frogg Togg "Road Toads".

They are the motorcycle specific Frogg Toggs that have all the reflective striping and the zippers in the pant leg to get your boots through.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.