Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I just purchased a simple 2 pc suit in a 4XLX. i am a large man and have had trouble finding any good raingear that would fit.

$20 plu $10 for shipping cross country is not a bad deal.

If anyone looks on thier site ,they have a closeout section where you can get some sweet deals, just please read the fine print some of thier closeouts are due to returns and 1 pc being damagaed so they substitute another piece of same size and item but mnaybe different in color.

I really didnt care as long as I stay dry.

at 5'11" 380 #s it is hard to find a top and bottom that boith fit well, In this case I can order larger and be sur ethat they fit. I am pretty sure the 4XL will fit.

I would like some feedback if these deals are not so good , did I waste my cash, or do these Items run small.

http://www.froggtoggs.com/

the price i payed compared to $89. online or $69. instore saved me a few bucks.

·
Premium Member
2,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Really??
I wouldnt think so. They dont feel like plastic, or nylon. They kinda feel like a painters suit.
Ill keep that in mind Thanks SAM for saving my first pair

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
imported post

Hi Jose,

I paid 65 for a pair today, wish I'd seen your post sooner. I think you will be pleased, I've ridden in driving rain on my 919 with a pair on and stayed nice and dry.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
3,744 Posts
imported post

I've used mine to keep the cold out when I got caught in unexpected cold weather. They work great for that.

·
Disfunctional Nimatode
3,380 Posts
imported post

Best I have seen are Frogg Togg Road Toads on Ebay for 48.99 I think that included shipping........... I have the gray ones...... thought gray was more visible in inclement weather than black...... especially at night.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
imported post

Hey,

Thanks for the heads up.

I jumped and replaced a pair I had and bought a 4X size pair ofr a friend of mine.

Great Find.

Mohawk

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
imported post

I got mine from these folks....Grey for me & black cherry for the wife.

$78.00 FOR BOTH SUITS DELIVERED (Free shipping) I ordered them on a Thursday & got them the following Monday!

http://outdoorboss.com/

They have some other great stuff too!

Mark

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

W1NGin1T wrote:
I got mine from these folks....Grey for me & black cherry for the wife.

$78.00 FOR BOTH SUITS DELIVERED (Free shipping) I ordered them on a Thursday & got them the following Monday!

http://outdoorboss.com/

They have some other great stuff too!

Mark
www.outdoorboss.com this link works, seems like a cool place I will check it out thanks

Ride Safe, Ray

:action:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.