Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

hi

I have an american spec Gl 1800 that i use in beirut-lebanon.

does anybody knows ho to make the miles turn into Km on the digital lcd readout ?

Thnx

·
Premium Member
531 Posts
imported post

I have the same minor hassle in the travel computer on my 1200 LTD...I"ve always reckoned if you switch a couple of wires around it will reverse the reading but never been game to have a go ($2500 unit)!!!!!!Come on you Ltd,SEi and 1800 owners with heaps of money...start experimenting for the good of us all!!!!/forums/images/emoticons/big_grin.gif

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
imported post

Welcome to the forum, aleccoh! My '85 Aspencade has a button to switch the spedo from mph to kph. I would think the newer bikes would have something like this.(?)

Switching to kph with my wife on back can result in a jab to the ribs!

·
Older and Wiser
1,734 Posts
imported post

This can't be done. It would probably save money of Hodan just made one speedometer/odometer for all markets that you just press a button to select the display you want.

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
imported post

Don't know why they stopped doing this My 86 aspy has a button to switch K/m to miles also switches trip meter at same time It unforunatly defaults to miles when I first start up (NOT only europe uses KM's you guys) I have to push the button every start to go to KMS have yet to figure out how to default it to kms? but at least I have the option

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.