Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

OK, so there are three 1/4" bolts and nut plates that holds the front fender extension on to the rear of the front fender. I have tried everywhere to get a couple of these short of buying the new extension. Does anyone know where I might be able to get these or a link to the manufacture that makes them? I only have one bolt left holding it on presently.

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
imported post

Have you tried an Orchard Supply Hardware? They have a great selection of hardware and If seen nut plates there. Too bad the nuts can't be locks

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

No, I didni't think about a standard hardware type store, but I'll try. Have not seen nutplates in many places for sell as to there demand is so low.

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
imported post

I do not know your application, but you may want to check out a fastener store. They have all kinds of nut, bolts, and fasteners. If not they could probably order. They typically supply for commercial and industrial businesses.

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Would that be like McMaster Carr?

·
Premium Member
571 Posts
imported post

Have you tried to contact the manufacturer? The chrome sets are made by showchrome or kuryakyn if you have the color matched set, they are made by www.roadtripessentials.com.

Try making an inquiry there.

Good Luck!

Daveo

P.S. Use some loctite blue on the threads when you install your new set and they won't fall off again.

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thank you Daveo, I left a message from their site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.