Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi all, its the first nice weekend and i am realy looking forward to a good tour!!!!!! :clapper: anyway after a slight mishap, with a pick- up truck , I am looking to see if I can buy covers that will fit over my fork legs ,,,, to hide the unsightly scratches ,that are fairley deep:XI am just looking to see if anything like that is available ??????? thanks Gary

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
imported post

What model Wing is it Gary? If its a 1200 there used to be covers available from Markland. Very nice looking they were but I'm not sure if they are still available and I can't recall if they were available for the GL1100 as well.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

OH YEAH,,,,, sorry for not giving enough info ..... it is a1200I,1985 and it was in perfect shape,,, untill she backed over it ,,, and also my wifes 86' intruder, not a happy camper:Xbut i don't think the tube is bent thanks for any info Gary

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
imported post

There still out there i was web cruzing the other day and seen them BUT i cant remember where.

Type in "goldwing parts" in the searchand start surfing. You will find some eventually.

Pat

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Gary wrote:
Hi all, its the first nice weekend and i am realy looking forward to a good tour!!!!!! :clapper: anyway after a slight mishap, with a pick- up truck , I am looking to see if I can buy covers that will fit over my fork legs ,,,, to hide the unsightly scratches ,that are fairley deep:XI am just looking to see if anything like that is available ??????? thanks Gary
Wingleader made Fork Chaps which are what you're describing, I just looked on Wingthings they listed them but they are no longer available. They might be available from MC-Land in Norway:

http://www.gold-wing.net/chrome-extras.htm

Might be simpler and cheaper just to get a good used pair on eBay.

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

Do you know where else to get the Wingleader Fairing Accent Trim for the GL1100? I saw them on the linked site, but my Norwayese is rusty. Any US based companies have them yet?

Raymond

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Silicon Sam wrote:
Do you know where else to get the Wingleader Fairing Accent Trim for the GL1100? I saw them on the linked site, but my Norwayese is rusty. Any US based companies have them yet?

Raymond
I didn't see any, but you might want to try searching on google.

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

I tried but I didn't find any. All the ones I find no speak english. They are said to made in USA however.

Raymond

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
imported post

The best free search tool by far is Webferret. It opens in a small window and lists all the findings in one-line descriptions. You hover your mouse over each item to get the description so it saves loads of space. Webferreret searches all the search engines at once so you don't need to go to each search engine seperately. I've been using it for years and its found sites that I would never have found otherwise. There is a pro version that you buy but the free one does the same job and has a small ad banner at the top.

[align=center]http://www.ferretsoft.com/[/align]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.