Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all - I'm in process of converting the pictured bike to a naked wing. everything you see here is available, even the chrome eagles ;)

Main categories are front plastics, rear plastics, chrome/bling, floorboards, engine guards. All that stuff I currently have off.

I will also be selling the complete air suspension, I just don't have that stripped off the bike yet. If interested in any of that, let me know and I'll get it off. The air system leaks (of course) and I'm not interested in restoring it, just want it off.

That pretty much covers it.

Make an offer of any of this stuff. I know that sounds kind of generic, sorry

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
at this point, I think I'm keeping the seat to chop and restore. if interested in the seat (it's not in great shape) let me know, I'm flexible...

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
How much for the fairing, windshield and front fender, and shipping it to Kansas?
Thanks
Rick

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you want the lower fairings as well? I'll send the windshield and fairing with lights straight off the bike for - say - $200 shipped? I can send pics if needed. radio is included, but I don't think it works. Only had the bikle for a couple weeks...

Sorry - I think I'm keeping the fender. Should've said that earlier

·
JR
256 Posts
esturdivant, I am interested in those chrome louvers on the lower fairings if they are in good shape. I am in Maryland @ zip 21740 Please pm your price. The chrome engine side covers too if they are not spoken for yet. Thanks! JR

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And the chrome side engine covers are pending, will update if anything changes.

I'm not looking to make a ton of cash here on any of this, guys. So dont hold back on any offers.

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
Is the trunk in good shape? If so, how much you want for it to 74354? I don't care about the paint. Does it open and close ok and are the corners solid?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Trunk is good. There is a crack in bottom that doesnt affect mounting. Corners are good, lid closes/opens well. Paint is faded. I have interest in the rack on top of the trunk, so that may or may not be included. How does $75 shipped up to OK sound? Pics of all areas of trunk coming this afternoon.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
one more shot of the bumper - currently mounted to the rack. the brown spot in the middle is surface rust. It appears that the chrome plating has come off in that spot and a bit of surface rust has appeared on the surface. it is not rusted thru, only on the surface.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.