Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BUMP......come on you guys. get those wallets out. ;-)

Hi all. I have some take offs from my new to me gl1800 2002 that were removed from the bike by the previous owner shortly after he purchased it and given to me when I bought it. I had these on craigs list and sold a few items and these are what I have left. I checked on ebay to see what they were selling for and priced them accordingly. If any of you have an interest please pm me and I'll send you pics and any more info you need.

Complete set of rear lites for a gl1800, Top box and lower side bag lites. They were purchased by the last owner for his 2002 gl1800 but I believe they will fit any of the 1800s up through 2010. I think they are for a newer model "2008" ? as they are different from the stock ones now in the bike. Brand new and still in the box. Never mounted. Asking 200 dollars as they sell for right around 300 dollars from the dealer. If you need pics please let me know. Thanks.

Honda GL1800 2002 OEM CB radio,"SOLD" . 6 disc Cd exchanger. 200 dollars and I will ship for actual cost or just come to Woodland, Wa. and pick them up. Gives you a good excuse for another ride. :) These units are almost new. They were removed from the bike at around 3,000 miles so an integrated I-pod and galaxy two radio could be installed. There is no antenna included with the CB as it is still being used on the bike.

Two OEM front speakers from a 2002 gl1800, 15dollars each.

Complete set of J+M Elite 584 series headsets.
SOLD

Almost new Super brace for a GL1500. It will fit from 1988 to 2000. 45.00 dollars.

·
Registered
426 Posts
PM sent on the head sets. Not sure if you got it or not.

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
I'd be interested in the headsets if snowmoer decides to pass. Any chance you could send me a pic? I'm wondering if they'd fit better than my current ones.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd be interested in the headsets if snowmoer decides to pass. Any chance you could send me a pic? I'm wondering if they'd fit better than my current ones.

Hi SCB. I just sent a price to snomoer. I think he wants them but if he changes his mind I'll let you know.

David

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
Thanks, much appreciated.

Steve

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
CB radio

Regarding the CB... Is everything there (except the antenna) to make this a plug-and-play installation? Thank you!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CB

Regarding the CB... Is everything there (except the antenna) to make this a plug-and-play installation? Thank you!
Hi 3rdwheel. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Been busy at work and short two guys.

I do believe everything is there except the antenna. It was removed to install one of those galaxy units. If you could pm me your email address I can send some pics to show you what is there and if you need some more close ups just let me know. Once again sorry for the delay.

David

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
J+M

Hi SCB. Snowmoers check arrived to so they are sold. So sorry.

cyclepath

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
CB

Hi 3rdwinger. I sent you an email along with pics of the cb to the email addy you sent to me. Just checking to make sure you got them. If not I will resend or if you need more let me know.

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.