Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Ive used it at least 10 times on my 02vtx1800c model,I don't see how you can hurt it but its used. I think I paid $135 + shp for it or maybe it was shp included,at any rate Id accept $100 for it PPaid. If you want me to add a picture of that Horseshoe stand I can,it rest a bike with frame showing at 13 inches above the ground. You jack up the bike and slide it under it and then drop the jack down and your bike sits on it flat if you have a two sided frame that is exposed.It would not work on my 1981 GL1100,exhaust pipes are in the way. "Sold" pending pymnt rec.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
imported post

Gary
Over on VTXOA site, folks fight over deals on the Pepsx stands....just a thought!

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
imported post

Looks like it sold over there.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks gentleman,your so right and it did sell overnight.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
imported post

O.K., what is a Pepsx stand?:?:?:?

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

As is the PepsX stand won't support our Goldwings,but if you want to see what they look like,go to their website and just type in the word" PepsX" in your browser and it will get you there. Frame has to the closest thing to the ground or,exposed frame.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out. :waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
2,013 Posts
imported post

Gary1945 wrote:
As is the PepsX stand won't support our Goldwings,but if you want to see what they look like,go to their website and just type in the word" PepsX" in your browser and it will get you there. Frame has to the closest thing to the ground or,exposed frame.
Looks like they will

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/z4Tb24LRKOA&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Ok,they will if you remove the exhaust pipes on my 1981,don't know about the new models and I don't try to watch Utube as Ill be sitting here most of the day for it to download on my landline connection,id like to though but I get tired of waiting. Thanks.,,PepsX stand SOLD.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.