Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bike is down due to the fuel line that feeds both carberators is basd and leaking.it's the one that has the tee thingy in it...dos anyone have one or know where i can get one?

·
Premium Member
3,795 Posts
Try asking in the the tech forum & be more descriptive. Need to at least know the year & model of the bike. Also look at some the parts sites like www.hdlparts.com or Cyclemax & look at the schematic for your bike to give a better description.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Just go to the local parts store in town and get some fuel line. It will not have the same 90 bend in it, but the line will bend on its own. Just replaced the lines on my '86 with this type of line.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Just go to the local parts store in town and get some fuel line. It will not have the same 90 bend in it, but the line will bend on its own. Just replaced the lines on my '86 with this type of line.
Do the folks at the parts counter a favor and take the sizes of the hose you need, 'cause they won't have any info they can look up on the bike.

Fuel line comes in all kinds of different sizes. A sample will help a lot.

Been there.

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
If it's a 4 cylinder Wing you have bikebaby (btw it helps us help you if you include in posts the model Goldwing), that hose is generic and easy to find.

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
On the 1100 I used 1/4" fuel injection fuel line from Kragen/Oriely's
Should be the same on a 1200. !500 uses bigger lines.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.