Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Opened the garage door to the smell of gas. UH OH. Puddle under the bike. Traced it back to the fuel pump. Too cold to see if it's just a hose or the pump body itself leaking. To prepare for the worst, can anyone name a good place to pick up a new pump on-line. For whatever reason I lost some of my links to good sources. 1986 Aspencade.

Thanks! Duban

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

Duban wrote:
Opened the garage door to the smell of gas. UH OH. Puddle under the bike. Traced it back to the fuel pump. Too cold to see if it's just a hose or the pump body itself leaking. To prepare for the worst, can anyone name a good place to pick up a new pump on-line. For whatever reason I lost some of my links to good sources. 1986 Aspencade.

Thanks! Duban
sent you a PM I have a chrome one off the 86 Iparted out, if you find yours is bad then maybe we can work out something on it.

Ride Safe, Ray

:waving:

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks I'll be looking at it locer over the next couple of days to see where the problem is originating.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
imported post

When I needed a new fuel pump for my 1982 Aspencade this was the cheapest place I found online:

http://www.hdlparts.com/fiche_select.asp

Honda Direct Line
5169 Guernsey Street
Bellaire, OH 43906
888-693-1011
Email: [email protected]

I have no affiliation with them other than I am a satisfied customer.

George

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.