Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I need someone in the lower mainland of B.C. who has full knowledge of these old machines and the ability & place to do a full paint job. There is no damage or deep scratches and I have the paint, reducer, hardner & clear. If any of you B.C.ites know of anyone, please let me know. NWWash. OK ( Blaine Bellingham etc. also ok) Thanks Angela:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

BUMP
:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
imported post

Just calling to say BUMPITY BUMP.

Obviously not in my geographic area of expertise, but somebody should know...... (dots borrowed from Kit Carson and forgot to him them back) :waving:

Hope you get an answer soon....

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,641 Posts
imported post

I also recall the same thing, but I thought he was just below the line in Washington state??

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

George & John. Yes there was but that fell thro as he got into other projects and got too busy as well as due to circumstance, he lost the space to do the painting. He was north of me a few hours. Thanks.:waving::waving::waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Come on guys and gals, there must be someone out there that can "pimp my ride" for Angela. :baffled::baffled:

Hey Angela, how about going to a couple of those "Hot Rod" type of car shows and see if you can't make some contacts there, the young kids just love getting into all that sort of thing don't they? Same for "Chopper shows" they love to spray their works of art up and must be good at it? :)

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Come on guys and gals, there must be someone out there that can "pimp my ride" for Angela. :baffled::baffled:

Hey Angela, how about going to a couple of those "Hot Rod" type of car shows and see if you can't make some contacts there, the young kids just love getting into all that sort of thing don't they? Same for "Chopper shows" they love to spray their works of art up and must be good at it? :)
This is all very true Pete and is a good idea except I have contacted a couple of customizers ( Bike & Cage ) and they want me to pull the bike apart which I can't do here. I could go to the dealer but while the plastic is being painted and cured etc, they will charge me storage. Same thing holds true for the auto body school near me. He told me he wouldn't want to trust my bike to the students. I don'y mind renting a truck and drive a couple hours and be without Baby for a couple of months, just as long as it doesn't take next years wages & my newly rebuilt heart.:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
imported post

Just a thought Angela, could you rent a small garage for a short while. There are often elderly people on fixed pensions and the like who would welcome a few extra bucks.

My son does this regularly in Calgary when he has too many Mustangs being rebuilt.

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Thanks Bob have been checking the adds for just that sort of thing.:action::action::action::action::action:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Don't get too worked up looking for a painter fysty, the important thing is that you and the bike are both running well right now, let's keep it that way.

BTW when you titled this thread 'Full body paint job' I thought of the bicycle riders in Seattle.:cooldevil:

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

exavid wrote:
Don't get too worked up looking for a painter fysty, the important thing is that you and the bike are both running well right now, let's keep it that way.

BTW when you titled this thread 'Full body paint job' I thought of the bicycle riders in Seattle.:cooldevil:
Paul, I can think of another group of motorcyclist in Seattle that would also apply to.:D:DSan Fran, Atlanta, NYNY, Toronto to name a few more.:D:D:D:D:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
imported post

When I read your heading this was the first thing to cross my mind...

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.