Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Have any of you heard of Winding Road Magazine?

This is an electronic only, for free only, car buff sort of, magazine that in my humble opinion, blows the doors off of every other magazine in the business.

Winding Road provides more tests, give far better reviews, and because of the power of the web, you get full screen photos of the action.

Back to the title. This month, they are providing an article on the history of Direct Injection, or EFI as it later turned into.

A good read, and be prepared to spend a long time reading and absorbing all the goodies.

Direct Injection - Winding Road Magazine

Oh, don't just stop with this one article. Click on the Home button or Index button. I will excuse you if you don't come back to the forum until next Sunday :D. It's really that good.

Before you click the line above though.. One hint. This electronic mag is best experienced in Firefox or IE8 in full screen mode. Hit F11, you are going to need all the screen area you have.

Enjoy....... :cooldj:

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
imported post

Nice mag John! I've bookmarked it for future enjoyment.

·
Premium Member
3,403 Posts
imported post

Yes very interesting article. Of course I then had to wander around so it took a while to get back here.

As I sit here typing in quick reply I see m.f.n and his countdown, but a quick glance sideways and I see my remote weather station, -23C.

Hard to believe the four weeks Miles.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
imported post

Have faith EB - First ride is March 28th this year. Might be a short one but it will be a ride :action:. Spring starts coming next week!

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

I've been reading Winding Road for quite a while. I always enjoy their articles.

I doubt that I will ever be able to afford the hardware they test, but it is fun to read about it anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.