Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

OK guys. Just for(no pun intended) $hits and giggles.

Where are they gonna dump all the crap from those big blue Port-a-Pottiesfrom DC????

A. Just keep it there, it'll mingle with the rest of the crap in DC and wont be noticed.

B. Airlift it to the Super-dome in New Orleans.

C. Let Bush take it with him as he leaves office as a souvenir and reminder ofwherethe country hasgone.

D. Ship it FedEx or UPS to OPEC and the Saudies because we're tired of taking their crap and want to return the favor.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
imported post

Oh how I love A&C

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
imported post

probably a landfill near my home :shakehead:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

oldtoys1961 wrote:
OK guys. Just for(no pun intended) $hits and giggles.

Where are they gonna dump all the crap from those big blue Port-a-Pottiesfrom DC????

A. Just keep it there, it'll mingle with the rest of the crap in DC and wont be noticed.

B. Airlift it to the Super-dome in New Orleans.

C. Let Bush take it with him as he leaves office as a souvenir and reminder ofwherethe country hasgone.

D. Ship it FedEx or UPS to OPEC and the Saudies because we're tired of taking their crap and want to return the favor.
How bout we divide it into 'party favors' and send it to all of congress, too. they were in on the failures, too. There plenty for everyone...

·
Premium Member
323 Posts

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Heres Washington's thinking..... Lets line them all around The Reflecting Pool, it give us twice as many to use..

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
imported post

I would like to see the police blotter after the main event. I'm sure every thief in the city was having a field day knowing where all the cops and security were at most of the day? Definitly not patroling the streets.
Later Rumple

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.