Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:"I think I cra _ _ ed my pants" :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
imported post

"I'am gona light you up" POP :dude::dude::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: Oh He** I need some more. :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Doc

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:I know my rights!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:the right to get tased, and thrown into a choke hold!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
imported post

You've got to be kidding. This guy not only was diving in the shallow end of the gene pool, he hit a rock. :shock: :cheeky1: Please tell me that they don't have kids. Please......

Doc

·
Premium Member
62,904 Posts
imported post

That is one chicken Shi$ cop.. If he was going to hurt someone it would have been himself.............

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

My doubts about the reality is that 1, the dispatcher never acknowledges the cop's calls with a 10-4, repetition of unit number, or any other possible thing a dispatcher would normally do.

The 2nd clue is in the 2nd video...you can clearly hear the amplified words of the woman in the house. Now I know the wireless mics from the dash cam setups are good...but they're not THAT good.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

I thought on the 2nd clip I could hear mike noise while they were wrestling indicating the cop might have been "wearing a mike ":baffled:"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.