Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
mmonsterbuck
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

i stopped at AUTO ZONE, found a small fuse box extention, works great, has 6 terminals and a stud 4 power. it about 4x4, as u can see u can put fuses in each spot per terminal. its about 3/4 thick. i payed $7.50 for it. better than $50.00

Attachments

·
Pwhoever
3,161 Posts
imported post

That is the exact one being sold by Tulsa Enterprises for $20.95 + 8.00 shipping. http://www.allamericanprod.com/tulsaacc.html
The only difference is that Tulsa adds a piece of wire with rings on it that attaches to the stud on the bottom of the panel and 2 zip ties. I saw this at Autozone after I had bought one for my bike. I wish I would have seen it earlier and saved. I ended up picking that exact one up from Autozone when my brother wanted to add an auxilliary fuse panel to his bike.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
imported post

i have nice mercedes fuse box on mine ^_^ but looking to replace that with the glass tube fuse holder in the faux tank. mercedes ones just too hard to come by and i have way too many of these glass ones... :) gotta love accessories. soon i'm going to add heated seat and create a heated vest so i'll stay nice and warm next winter

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

mmonsterbuck, that is the same one I used on my 82 Aspy, so far working great!!!

I got tired of messing with the stock fuses and holder, it was in bad shape

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.