Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
imported post

I have a Garmin 285wt Same thing except I have to baggie it if it rains Way cheaper

Garmin bluetooth sucks Never use go to and try to use bluetooth at same time the Processer just can't handle it

Maps are outdated out of the box

2010 maps don't show a major bridge we've had for 3 years!!!!

AND I hear they are stopping support for NT based units next year!!1 So all those with navi on your 1800's?????

·
Senior Guru
4,293 Posts
imported post

ccsailor wrote:
I have a Garmin 285wt Same thing except I have to baggie it if it rains Way cheaper

Garmin bluetooth sucks Never use go to and try to use bluetooth at same time the Processer just can't handle it

Maps are outdated out of the box

2010 maps don't show a major bridge we've had for 3 years!!!!

AND I hear they are stopping support for NT based units next year!!1 So all those with navi on your 1800's?????
I have the 10 maps, and pretty disappointed that years old improvements around this area aren't there. But, that's more Mapquest's fault, me thinks.

I think you got this one backwards, easy to do. Actually, it's the non-NT that won't be supported. supposedly. There's now a rumor mill that Garmin will indeed support the 06-08 maps thru 2016. We'll see. But, if they do, they'll be a year or two behind the times. Anyway, the 09, 10> are using NT maps on SD card, so, a definite big change there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.