Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well I now have a Neutral and OD light working. Someone had suggested that both bulbs could have burned out. They were right! Actually the OD lamp was burned out and the Neutral lamp was in a loose socket. Could not find SAE 57's so I put in a couple of SAE 74's. Lets Git-R-Done.

Thanks to all who gave great advise!:clapper:

Dennis

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
imported post

Hope you figured it out before you pulled the front cover. Nothing worse then finding out it was the simple thing after you have gone to all the trouble of checking the hard ones.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Retro48 wrote:
Well I now have a Neutral and OD light working. Someone had suggested that both bulbs could have burned out. They were right! Actually the OD lamp was burned out and the Neutral lamp was in a loose socket. Could not find SAE 57's so I put in a couple of SAE 74's. Lets Git-R-Done.

Thanks to all who gave great advise!:clapper:

Dennis
I was a bit hesitant to mention the bulbs, if you remember I started the post with "I don't want to insult you, but... ...Don't ask". The don't ask was because I spent a good bit of time chasing wires when all I had was a dead bulb. Felt awful stupid because I've been around too long to be that dumb! Damn alzheimers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.