Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hey lads ,you are running away with the discussions here ,,this section is supposed to be motorcycle related not a political soapbox ,or a discussion on iraq or vietnam ,,so keep it bike related ,,other wise we might as well open the forum to every crackpot and fruitcake who holds a grudge against anybody or any country ,,,,so lets get back to normality ...:waving::waving:..cheers Ciaran

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
imported post

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

HERE HERE

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

REDWING is a RED!!

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey Brojees :crying:What does that mean :stumped:eek:r what has that got to do with what wexman stated. :whip:

:crying::18red::crying:

·
Premium Member
3,776 Posts
imported post

Apology offered from the colonies, the patientswere trying to take over the asylum... :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
imported post

Nothing, but I laughed!!

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey wingwarrior :waving:Just like me. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
4,948 Posts
imported post

Roger that, sir!

Just go to the GWRRA general site and see how bad it can get.

Hobie

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
imported post

Hi Folks,:waving::waving::waving:

I just want to know what this government is going to do about flies, bees wasps and other cousins who insist on flying on the wrong side of the road, never look where they are going, and have a complete disregard for other road users. Some of them deliberately commit hari kari and I know for a fact that they have never been to Japan.

Why oh why do they always head for my mouth?:shock:

How do they find all those little places in my radiator.:shock::shock::shock:

Rise up yee bikers and lobby parliament the senate and any other politician willing to listen.:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Remember we have a vote!!! Better still why don't we form our own political party.

I am open to suggestions for a name?

Regards

Brown Bear

PS does anyone know if they have flies in Iraq?

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey Brown Bear :waving:Never mind the flies, what about m/cycle insurance. :whip:

:walker::18red::walker:

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
imported post

Brown Bear,

That's why I ride faired bikes, I got tired of picking the bugs out of my teeth.:gunhead:

I have threatened to send the government a bill for pest control.:goofygrin:

Redwing,

I don't know how insurance is accross the pond, but I was informed by my insurance carrier (State Farm) that they considered motorcycle insurance a FAVOR
to their automotive customer, when I questioned them about a reduced rate on one of my bikes since I have two. You know, like th break you get for an extra car (one more than you have drivers). :baffled:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Frenchy wrote:
Redwing, I don't know how insurance is accross the pond,
Hey Frenchy :waving:My neighbour tells me that it's a rip off. :whip:It only costs me 600euro to insure my Honda 50. :crying:

:walker::18red::walker:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.