Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Well the forum clock is now reading correctly. Also the layout & colours are similar to what weare used to on the previous forum. You can choose to view the forum this way or the default grey/green way by going to the preferences option in your profile.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
imported post

Steve I note that the attachment option on a posting appears to have disappeared. Is this normal or are you limited to the number of photos you can attach?

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Whooops, sorry about that Littlejohn. I hit the wrong button while I was messing with the colours, I zigged when I should have zagged or something similar. It should be fixed now. I've disabled the spell checker as I can forsee problems with it (different sides of the pond differences etc). I'm working on a tutorial mesage to explain the various bits, but for now you can upload an avatar up to 130 pixels WxH. the maximum width of an actual imae is 600 pixels and the max file size is 40kbs. This is of course to prevent too much disk space being gobbled up and I will probably increas the file size allowed when I know where I stand.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.