Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I took a ride up to "Noath Jawga" (as Rudy would say) this Sunday. I figured it was about time to get to know the 'ol girl and what better way then up in the twisties.

For the local boys; I went up I-575/Hwy 5 through Ellijay - Blue Ridge - did the upper part of the Suches Loop then continued on 19 down to Dahlonaga - Dawsonville then back home.

It was a beautiful ride of about 200 hundred miles all together. Though it felt like twice that after I got back home. It might have had something to do with trying to race all the crotchers in the twisties. I can't help myself...

The more I ride it, the more I love my GW!:action:

JB

·
Administrator
57,971 Posts
imported post

jbb303 wrote:
It was a beautiful ride of about 200 hundred miles all together. Though it felt like twice that after I got back home. It might have had something to do with trying to race all the crotchers in the twisties. I can't help myself....................
It's a blast isn't it?

I kept my gl1500 right on the tail of a feller riding his Ninja as deep as his skills would take him in the twisties up between Jerome, AZ and Cottonwood, AZ.

That ole girl leaned right on over and he could see the showers of sparks in his mirror as he tried to leave me on those curves......

Yep, they are a good one for sure.

·
Premium Member
5,713 Posts
imported post

Is that the bike from over in Trussville?

Can't remember if your the one that bought that bike:?

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

AZ, It is a blast. And it's got to look funky watching the big 'ol ass end of the 1500 dive from corner to corner.... ;)

Nightwizard, Actually I bought her locally here in the Canton, Ga. area.

JB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.