21,185 Posts
imported post

Better not land at all!!

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

probably, "Why didn't I double check that front axle".

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Or how about .................Now I am in wheel twouble ,,,..:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:Ciaran

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
imported post

In situations like that i remember the first thing i always thought was "This is gonna hurt" Then your life really doesflash before your eye's Next thing usually you wake up with something broken and the next day you are sore EVERY place you could possibly be sore. The last time resulted in a broken hand 4 years ago. Let me tell ya experience has tought me ALOT i should not do

"Life is a compromise of what your ego wants to do, what experience tells you to do, and what your nerves let you do. ~Bruce Crampton"

Pat

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

wexman wrote:
Or how about .................Now I am in wheel twouble ,,,..:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:Ciaran
Hey Wexman:waving:is that a quote from Tweety Bird:?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,757 Posts
imported post

I guess it must the time for "Winter, we're not riding posts". Keep'm coming guys, this site is more entertaining than the Saturday morning cartoons of my youth. :gunhead:

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
imported post

I bet he is thinking why did that photo manipulator to that to me.

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

I went down 4 or 5 years ago and broke my little finger on my left hand. (I gotta learn to let go of bars).
This was so wierd, I got up and rode the bike down the mountain to a hospital in Wayneville. My finger never hurt! The only pain I felt was the road rash on my arm and leg!!:bat:

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,867 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

ubarw wrote:
stretrod48 wrote:
I wonder what his thoughts are?:dude:
Oh Crap! My deer alert fell off!
Hey UbarW, trust you to go and confuse me with the change of Avatar just before the festive season!! Is that your new ride?

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,867 Posts
imported post

Hey UbarW, trust you to go and confuse me with the change of Avatar just before the festive season!! Is that your new ride?
No... I wish. I have a good pic of a yellow wing, and was playing with photoshop. Also, I like changing my avatars. Its kind of like a mood ring. Changes with my mood.

The yellow wing is my dream ride. I am so optomistic that someday I will have one, that my last new helmet is Yellowing color, the Cortech coat is yellow and black, and the leather gauntlet gloves are yellow and black. Sort of a backwards engineering job, I realize.

:grinner:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

ubarw wrote:
No... I wish. I have a good pic of a yellow wing, and was playing with photoshop. Also, I like changing my avatars. Its kind of like a mood ring. Changes with my mood.

The yellow wing is my dream ride. I am so optomistic that someday I will have one, that my last new helmet is Yellowing color, the Cortech coat is yellow and black, and the leather gauntlet gloves are yellow and black. Sort of a backwards engineering job, I realize.

:grinner:
Not at all backwards UbarW, I like to think positive, and just think, WHEN you do finally take the plunge, you won't have to go out and buy all the extras, 'cause you will already have them!!:cheeky1:Surely the way forward here is to get Mrs UbarW down to the dealers and take that test drive that everyone talks of , you know, the one that makes you write out the deposit cheque upon your return.

There is a cracking 2001 in yellow in our local Honda dealership at the moment, but a bit far from youI think:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

I had a front wheel come off while doing a wheelie on a dirt bike about 30 years ago. Actually, the forks came apart. My nose still hasn't straightened out.:dude:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Goldwings 4 ever wrote:
I had a front wheel come off while doing a wheelie on a dirt bike about 30 years ago. Actually, the forks came apart. My nose still hasn't straightened out.:dude:
Ouch, a genuine nose dive eh?

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Goldwings 4 ever wrote:
Ouch, a genuine nose dive eh?
Luckily, I was on grass, but I did go out a buy a full face helmet along with several new parts for the bike.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.