Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I am in the middle of rebuilding the carbs on my 81 GL 1100. I have completed most of the rebuild and on reassembly, the Joint Set A, Fuel broke. Honda has discontinued the part and I am finding that all of the supposed OEM dealers only get their parts from honda and they are not able to get them either. Any suggestions?????

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
imported post

Try bobs cyclye salvage in Phoenix, az. He has over 13000 bikes and dozens of goldwings. I get stuff there alot. He has used and also lots of new stuff from dealer inventory that he buys at closeout. They are slow to answer the phone but if you keep trying they will answer. Ask for Rod. Number is 602-437-3148.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
imported post

patriot wrote:
Try bobs cyclye salvage in Phoenix, az. He has over 13000 bikes and dozens of goldwings. I get stuff there alot. He has used and also lots of new stuff from dealer inventory that he buys at closeout. They are slow to answer the phone but if you keep trying they will answer. Ask for Rod. Number is 602-437-3148.
They are AWESOME.. with their help i have completely rebuilt my wing.. if need be, let me know i will run down there and pick one up for you.

Barry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.