Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

GL 1100 Pictures update.

1K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Knucklebucket 
#1 ·
imported post

Just thought I would post some pics of my progress. paint job is temporary until next year, still have some mechanical improvements I want to make. anyway here they are, let me know what you think.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
imported post

ALLRIGHT!!!!

#7 ·
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:
Nice looking bike, and a great looking boy there.

I like the background behind the bike too. Not too much of that around here in the desert.
I hear you AZ, I lived in Phoenix area for about 7 years and I missed the trees too much and came back to Tennessee.

#9 ·
imported post

SA Wingrider wrote:
Nice Looking Wing there Knucklebucket , but here in SA we are passionate about our Wings and Rugby and the size of your boy , mightwill be of interest for our coaches. :cooldevil: SO BE WARN!!!!!!!! :cooldevil:
SA Wingrider, he is in his third year of football(Nosetackle), I'm pretty sure he has his mind set on Ohio State or UT which ever comes first if he gets good enough. I really enjoy watching him play, it is the highlite of my summer.:cool:

#10 ·
imported post

Awesome Knucklebucket! Makes me miss my 1100! I'll be hollering at you to hook up and ride some this summer!

Bernie

#12 ·
imported post

AZgl1500 wrote:

I like the background behind the bike too. Not too much of that around here in the desert.
I noticed the background too. Here in western Kansas we're pretty flat and treeless.

#13 ·
imported post

fuzzyphi wrote:
AZgl1500 wrote:

I noticed the background too. Here in western Kansas we're pretty flat and treeless.
I really love it here, I bought this property 9 years ago. I have 2 acres and the other 5 houses here also have the same acreage. nothing but pasture behind me and the Holston River in Front of me, very peaceful and quiet.:action:

#14 ·
imported post

Enjoy the time with your son; it goes to quickly. Having common interests in bikes, or baseball, or football helps bridge the gaps between parent and child during those teen years when parenting is more than a challenge.

Chuck

#15 ·
imported post

Jeepers!!:shock:Now I know what is in those grits..... growth hormones!!!! If he is a mere 11years old, he will be too big for the Wing by the time he is old enough to ride it!!!!:shock::cheeky1:I would recommend wrapping him up in bandages, like the Oriental peoples do with ladies feet!!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1:

That paint job may only be temporary, but I must say how much better the bike looks with it being just the one colour now. :clapper::clapper:

#17 ·
imported post

Knucklebucket wrote:
Yea he is 5'3" 155 lbs. wearing a size 12 shoe. kinda got me scared. in a year or two I won't be able to intmidate him anymore:D
No problem then, trust me, bribary and corruption will keep him in check through the teenage years!!!:cheeky1::cheeky1:

#18 ·
imported post

Nice bike, your not going to let your son take it on his first date are you? Better than a cage you know. Better get used to it, it will happen. I can say that casue mine are all grown up and gone. Darn I miss them. Nice pictures.

#19 ·
imported post

Well done with the bike buddy, Can you tell me, The foot plates, Are they gl11 plates or other, I noticed the mounting system and just wondered if that is stock or moded????. your boy looks a good un..i have two girls if anybody wants to swap em for a nice pair of foot plates!!!!!!...cash iether way!!!!!!!!

#20 ·
imported post

Tattoo wrote:
Well done with the bike buddy, Can you tell me, The foot plates, Are they gl11 plates or other, I noticed the mounting system and just wondered if that is stock or moded????. your boy looks a good un..i have two girls if anybody wants to swap em for a nice pair of foot plates!!!!!!...cash iether way!!!!!!!!
can offer 4 boys for 1 or maybe 2 girls !!!:D

#21 ·
imported post

Tattoo wrote:
Thx Tattoo, I don't know about the foot plates. the have "Wing Leader" on the top of them. I don't believe the mounting was modified, They appear to have been made to fit this bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.