Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hi, I'm putting a set of GL1100 bags together and I need the bent metal nutsthat hold the turn signals in.

I know this is a pretty obscure request and I'm sure that I can fabricate something that will work, but I just wanted to check with you guys before I put forth the effort to make something.


(all 4 required)


Thanks in advance



Item #23 - is the part:



.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,509 Posts
imported post

Unless you luck up and some one chimes in that has a busted up set you can rob, then I think you'll have to make them or order them. Those brackets are threaded in the top part and the way they're mounted you can't just use a bolt and nut through it in place of a bolt only.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15 Posts
imported post

I have a complete set for you. Do you need the long skinny screws also? My 82 somehow lost all its clothes so I dont need these brackets. PM me your addy so I can figure out shipping. What are you wanting to give for these? Let me know what spare parts you have sittin around and maybe we can do a trade or something....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,509 Posts
imported post

Blackhawk wrote:
I have a complete set for you. Do you need the long skinny screws also? My 82 somehow lost all its clothes so I dont need these brackets. PM me your addy so I can figure out shipping. What are you wanting to give for these? Let me know what spare parts you have sittin around and maybe we can do a trade or something....
I noticed that you have an Aspy listed in your profile? Just what do you mean by she lost all her clothes? I'm still looking for the small mounting bracket for the cb unit on the 1100's, maybe a whole cb unit if I can't figure out what's wrong with mine.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15 Posts
imported post

Bagmaster wrote:
I noticed that you have an Aspy listed in your profile? Just what do you mean by she lost all her clothes? I'm still looking for the small mounting bracket for the cb unit on the 1100's, maybe a whole cb unit if I can't figure out what's wrong with mine.
I guess I need to change that now...if I can. What I ment was, she is naked now. I will look to see what I have as far as the cb and bracket. I don't know if the cb even works, I never tried to talk to anyone an it before stripping her down. Post or sent a pic or diagram of the bracket if you can.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,509 Posts
imported post

Blackhawk wrote:
Bagmaster wrote:
I noticed that you have an Aspy listed in your profile? Just what do you mean by she lost all her clothes? I'm still looking for the small mounting bracket for the cb unit on the 1100's, maybe a whole cb unit if I can't figure out what's wrong with mine.
I guess I need to change that now...if I can. What I ment was, she is naked now. I will look to see what I have as far as the cb and bracket. I don't know if the cb even works, I never tried to talk to anyone an it before stripping her down. Post or sent a pic or diagram of the bracket if you can.
It's the brass colored bracket attached to this cb unit. Heck if you find the cb unit and this bracket I'll take them both as I think mine has already decided to quit on me, really don't know yet as I need to re-route the coax for it.

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15 Posts
imported post

ok norton i do have that bracket. i just saw it the other day. i will check out the cb unit and see if it looks good. will try to load a pic of it if i can. sorry it has taken me so long. life has me by the neck at times.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,509 Posts
imported post

Blackhawk wrote:
ok norton i do have that bracket. i just saw it the other day. i will check out the cb unit and see if it looks good. will try to load a pic of it if i can. sorry it has taken me so long. life has me by the neck at times.
Somebody trying to horn in on me about the cb and bracket?

I think Norton was wanting some brackets for the saddlebag light assemblies, not for the cb.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
15 Posts
imported post

ha Bagmaster, you cought me not paying attention. well there you go then, what i said before about the cb.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,509 Posts
imported post

Blackhawk wrote:
ha Bagmaster, you cought me not paying attention. well there you go then, what i said before about the cb.
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top