Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

My old goldwing seat is not very comfortabel! I am looking for a aftermarket seat that has some comfort to it. I was looking at one at JC Whitney that has gell in it. Hope someone can give me some info on this or another seat that would be nicer to my backside!! Thanks in advance, I love this forum!

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
imported post

I have a Double Bucket Seat with a MarkLand backrest on my 82 GL 1100. Like sitting in a recliner. Im sure any aftermarket seat from JC or anywhere else would probably be better than the original. They have came along way in seats in the last 27 years. Check this out. This seat is awesome.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/ProductBrowse?storeId=10101&Pr=p_Product.CATENTRY_ID%3A2007008&productId=2007008&catalogId=10111&N=111%2B1982%2B200008236%2B600014410&rlid=vehiclebrowse_best

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
imported post

I had a diamont seat on my 1100. Great inprovement over the stock seat. They are expensive but in my opinon worth it.

Good luck.

Ron

·
Premium Member
2,295 Posts

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
imported post

Price sounds reasonable.

I had mine recovered by a local shop (and it cost $100 more than the seats above). I had them remove an inch from the back of the driver's seat to give me more leg room. Works and looks great, just like stock, but w/o the "Honda" print on the back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.